Stop EsTate Theft
- Send us an email to register and correspond with to an Estate Theft Consultant (ETC): Email Contact
- Submit your priority 1, 2, 3, or 4 evidence to our organization. We will assist you with this,
- Once your information is received by an ETC it will go through an evidence submission Vet process,
- The Vet process consists of both a manual and automatic cross-reference pattern recognition (CRPR) system to identify and correlate organized civil tort and criminal patterns,
- Also a risk analysis to quantify the future for additional tort or criminal violations will be calculated based on established patterns,
- After the first Vet process and the initial phase 1 CRPR analysis is complete a consultant from our organization will become you assistant and help you with the following phases.
- Please note we are not attorneys and our commentary services are not recommended as any substitute fro professional legal advice. We ar an educational support group of victims whom help provide guidance to estate theft and vulnerable adult abuse victims. Our primary mission is to track offenders. gather evidence, establish profiles of offender tort and criminal evaluations and when necessary pass that to the proper authorities. We also provide contact resources, educational information, support forms and other services which are explained after completion of the initial Vet process.
II. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ESTATE THEFT INFORMATION IN ALL US STA